Bakrabata.com – Deciding on your business or enterprise management application is not always easy as there are different types of business software used for different purposes. Here are some applications that are commonly used in business:
- Business invoice program
- Asset management app
- Customer relationship management (CRM) application
- Database application
- Word processing program
How to choose the right enterprise or business management application and platform
There are so many factors to consider when choosing management software for your business. It depends on factors like size, needs, tasks and processes that need to be automated in the business. Also, make sure your business management software and enterprise management system have the following features:
Read also: 5 Web Hosting Indonesia Terbaik 2021
- Project and task management
- Time tracking capability
- File storage and document sharing
- Invoicing and budget management
- Resource management
List of top 5 business management apps
Let’s take a look at the 10 best business management apps that you should start using as early as possible:
ProofHub is a powerful business management software and platform that combines all the features you could possibly need to take care of your business.
You can streamline your processes, save and share files, share feedback under one roof with ProofHub. Its mobile app can be used by Android and iOS users on the go.
Read also: Jasa Pembuatan Website Terbaik
- Effective project and task management
- Gantt chart to keep your project on track
- Dynamic reports to get clear insights
- Time tracking to track time spent on tasks
StudioCloud has established itself as a reliable business management platform and enterprise management system in much less time.
It can be a one-stop solution for your business needs which contains all the features you need to manage your business anytime, anywhere. Check out these business tools to organize and simplify your life.
Read also: Cara Untuk Mencari Website Forex Terpercaya
- Manage clients, partners and vendors in one place
- Create and send professional invoices
- Send automatic, personal, text and email reminders
- Have clients review and sign contracts online
- Easily customize the look and feel of your software
3. Zoho One
Zoho One is a sound business management application and enterprise management system that has everything you need to run your business on an operating system for your business with an impressive 40 business applications.
You just need to connect a few apps so different teams can work together productively.
- Manage almost every aspect of your business in one system
- Foster collaboration with online document storage and sharing
- Automate personalized business workflows
Whether you are a consultant, freelancer, or small agency who needs to track work across multiple projects, Todo.vu could be the one for your needs.
It is a simple enterprise management software focused on getting things done. It brings all your customer management and project management in one place with a beautiful and neat interface.
Read also: Make Money Online Australia
- Intuitive user interface
- Focused communication and real-time updates
- Built-in time tracking and billing
- Sync tasks with any calendar
Scoro is a complete business management software designed to bring your teams, projects, sales and reports together in a centralized place.
With Scoro you can manage work more efficiently and be organized in every aspect of your business.
- Plan and track work with unlimited projects
- Manage quotes, contacts and invoices seamlessly
- Track time and invoices for completed work accurately
- Manage your entire business in one solution